Sunday, September 25, 2005

Introduction

Now that everyone else seems to have a blog, I figured why not create one for myself. This blog is going to be used to comment on people I see or read about in every day life. These people could be newsmakers, politicians, professional ass kisser/busy body types, and may even include the occasional person whose life or actions bring out the jealous side of me because they seem to have everything going for them. The comments may be about the person in general or they may be the result of something they specifically did. If a person is picked to be the subject of a post, it is most likely because I feel the need to insult them. My posts may be racist or politically incorrect, but I dont care, I just tell it like it is. Feel free to email your comments or suggest someone you would like for me to post about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home